CMS released the CY2021 Home Health Final Rule, which will impact all Medicare-certified home health agencies.
In this webinar, John Reisinger, CPA, discusses the various updates in the rule and the impact on home health, all the way down to the agency level. He’ll review:
- Significant issues and changes in the final rule
- No-Pay RAP
- Home health payment rate updates
- Telehealth provisions for home health
- Requirements for home health infusion therapy suppliers
- Preparation tips for upcoming changes
For more than 20 years, John Reisinger, CPA, Principal of Innovative Financial Solutions, has been an industry leader in education about the CMS rule-making process. His diverse background includes Medicare auditor, home health financial executive, and he currently serves as a highly in-demand home health and hospice consultant.